|Fire Suppression Type||Fire Extinguisher|
|Working Pressure (Bar)|| 4.2 MPa |
|Purity (%)|| 99.6% |
|Capacity (L)|| 80 L |
The Kidde ECS 360 psi clean agent fire suppression systems have proven to be an effective and reliable product that protects highly valuable assets without damaging the equipment.
ECS Clean Agent Fire Suppression Systems are the preferred fire suppression solution for facilities that cannot afford the downtime associated with a fire or typical water-based fire suppression systems. Clean Agent systems extinguish a fire quickly by breaking down the molecular structure of the fire. The suppression agents do not harm the equipment or personnel in the protected room or cause a mess to clean up afterwards.
ECS Clean Agents offer rapid-fire extinguishment, suppressing fires within seconds of the agent is discharged into the protected area. The agents are ventilated out of the space and do not leave behind a residue to be cleaned up, allowing your facility to get back to work immediately.
ECS Clean Agents are non-toxic when used in compliance with NFPA Standard 2001. They do not impair breathing or obscure vision in an emergency situation, providing an added measure of safety for personnel.
- Reduces risk of downtime and helps maintain business continuity in the event of a fire.
- Clean, leave behind no residue.
- Safe for discharge into occupied spaces.
- Cost effective engineered system, providing maximum protection.
- Tested and approved with all of Kidde's various detection and control options.
- Sustainable technology providing an environmentally-conscientious solution.
- The engineered system providing a fast-acting discharge in seconds
- Offers fully-developed, flexible design limits to fit any application environment
- Easy to design using our engineered series software
Listing & Approvals
- UL Listed
- ULC Listed
- FM Approved
- USCG Approved
- MEA Listed